miriad

Tall Girls Have Short Memories

Aspiring Author Who Loves Books, Writes About Books, and Tells the Truth As She Sees It (From Way Up Here)

A Game of Thrones
Born To Darkness
Suzanne Brockmann
Size 12 and Ready to Rock
Meg Cabot
Money, A Love Story: Untangling Your Finances, Creating the Life You Really Want, and Living Your Purpose
Kate Northrup

Icecapade

Icecapade - Josh Lanyon I loved this book. Too short but a lot of fun.Just a theory but I'm thinking the author is a White Collar fanboy and instead of writing fanfic, wrote this. Neal morphs into Noel, Peter into Robert and funny enough, there is still an "El", even though she's only at the beginning.I think this was a lot of fun and I wished there had been more. I almost wish that there had been a crime that had been committed so that Noel and Robbie would have to solve it together to clear Noel's name.But, looking at what this story was and not what it could have been, I still loved it. I loved that Noel was so kind to help his neighbors, even with Robert under foot. I loved that Noel kept writing about Robert because he missed him. I loved that Robert left the FBI and went to find Noel because he still had feelings for him.I'm a sucker for the old-lovers-reunite story line and this really hit those buttons for me.