miriad

Tall Girls Have Short Memories

Aspiring Author Who Loves Books, Writes About Books, and Tells the Truth As She Sees It (From Way Up Here)

A Game of Thrones
Born To Darkness
Suzanne Brockmann
Size 12 and Ready to Rock
Meg Cabot
Money, A Love Story: Untangling Your Finances, Creating the Life You Really Want, and Living Your Purpose
Kate Northrup
344 Pounds: How I Lost 125 Pounds By Counting Calories - Shawn Weeks This is more memoir than diet guide and I don't think it's selling itself as anything different. It's his story, which is very inspirational, and he does suggest the various sites, books, and actions that he took to get the results he got, but, again, it's not a "how to".I started reading his blog about halfway through his journey and began posting on the message boards, so I was already familiar with a lot of the material here. I did enjoy seeing how the material was presented in this format.I bought the kindle format, which did not come with any pictures, which I think is the major failing here. The book's argument would have been more strongly supported with photographic evidence.All in all a good, short read for $3.44.