miriad

Tall Girls Have Short Memories

Aspiring Author Who Loves Books, Writes About Books, and Tells the Truth As She Sees It (From Way Up Here)

A Game of Thrones
Born To Darkness
Suzanne Brockmann
Size 12 and Ready to Rock
Meg Cabot
Money, A Love Story: Untangling Your Finances, Creating the Life You Really Want, and Living Your Purpose
Kate Northrup
Catching Fire - Suzanne  Collins I liked this one much better than the first, and I think that's because Katniss is much more tolerable as a character in this book. I couldn't stand her in the first book. I wish that the POV wasn't hers, to be honest. People argue that it needs to be, but after watching the movie, I think it would have been a much more effective book had it offered more POVs than just Katniss. Loving Peeta, find Gale to be totally cardboard (he reminds me SO MUCH of Riley from Buffy!), can't wait to see who they cast as Finnick in the movie.I hate that once again, she ended on a cliffhanger, without any real resolution. Yes, this is the Empire Strikes Back of the Hunger Games universe but I don't like it. Maybe after I've finished Mockingjay I can look back and feel better about the whole thing.I read this book in four hours. I guess I liked it. ;)