miriad

Tall Girls Have Short Memories

Aspiring Author Who Loves Books, Writes About Books, and Tells the Truth As She Sees It (From Way Up Here)

A Game of Thrones
Born To Darkness
Suzanne Brockmann
Size 12 and Ready to Rock
Meg Cabot
Money, A Love Story: Untangling Your Finances, Creating the Life You Really Want, and Living Your Purpose
Kate Northrup

Rough Weather (Spenser Series #36)

Rough Weather - Robert B. Parker To be honest, this wasn't my favorite of the Spencer novels. I felt like the danger and the urgency to find the kidnapped girl just wasn't there.Obviously, there was something else going on with her abduction. Spencer knew it and the reader knew it. However, there wasn't a sense that Spencer was really all that concerned about her whereabouts or her safety. That kind of bothered me. It almost felt like because RBP knew that the girl was safe, it bled over onto Spencer. Hawk was, as always, amazing.This was a page turner for me, as are all of RBP's books, even though the story didn't really have me as hooked as I have been in the past. This was one of those cases where the life and the world of Spencer held my attention more than the mystery.Did anyone NOT see the Gray Man as her father coming? This was an okay novel, with some exciting action at the beginning. Nothing to write home to mother about.